Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ok, so I received my new camera last Friday so my blogging is back (not that it actually every really started but you get my drift)!

Stella is already 2 months old. The time has flown by and there is so much that I want to say.

Rewind to May 15th 2010-
This was my due date (so I thought) and all day I was feeling very weird. Around midnight, I started having contractions every 10 minutes. I couldn't sleep so I took a shower. At this point my contractions were about 5 minutes apart so I started putting on my make-up.... seemed to make perfect sense to me. There were going to be pictures later... duh. Nate didnt think make-up was necessary but like every good man should, he kept his mouth shut and let his pregnant wife put on her eye liner in peace.

7:29am, Stella Rah Stal was born. Our perfect, healthy, precious Angel was here. My life will never, ever be the same.

1 comment:

  1. Keith thought I was CRAZY for putting make-up on too! Glad to see you back in BLOGLAND!!!

    ReplyDelete