Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Now how do I do this?

Oooh how i love you Georgia font. Why is picking font so entertaining? What about those bloggers that stick with the Times New Roman font? B-O-R-I-N-G.

Ok, so my sister is a true all star blogger. Not only does she include pertinent info about her boys and husband and dog and cat (R.I.P Bo) but she's so funny. Like, really really funny. I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to compete with her blogging talents but I'll try. Hopefully I can keep your attention for the few short minutes that you read my blog. If not, feel free to meander over to hers.

I'm pretty sure that blog etiquette #1 has something to do about not blogging if you don't have anything to blog about. So, I'll end here.

Till next time...


1 comment:

  1. love fonts? check out http://1001freefonts.com/

    FONT YOUR HEART OUT!

    ReplyDelete